CGI question

  • Michael McQuarrie
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
      I am trying to execute a perl CGI script and have all script output streamed to the browser window
      as the script proceeds. I don't want to wait until the script finishes to see the output. I want
      it to be displayed real time. Any help is appreciated.

      -Michael

      http://health.yahoo.com
    • Prakash Kumar Balasubramanian
      Message 2 of 2 , Aug 6, 2002
        Hello friends,

        Server Version : BSDI BSD/OS 4.2

        Previous Perl version. 5.005_03

        Installed latest version 5.6.1

        but it is not identifing few modules.. what is the
        reason for this problem .. most of applications is not
        working perfectly..

        for example..

        % /usr/bin/perl usnews.cgi
        Can't locate LWP/UserAgent.pm in @INC (@INC contains:
        /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1/i386-bsdos
        /usr/local/lib/perl5/5.6.1
        /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1/i386-bsdos
        /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl/5.6.1
        /usr/local/lib/perl5/site_perl .) at usnews.cgi line
        14.
        BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at usnews.cgi line