Re: [PBML] Now I am lost... :-(

  • Jeff Eggen
    Message 1 of 1 , Aug 6, 2002
      >now I want to extract any image url's into an array so I can use a foreach
      >on it to retrieve them..

      I have found that HTML::TokeParser::Simple is ideal for this kind of thing. I have a script that will extract all the anchor tags from an html file and save them in an array, which is very similar to what you want to do.

      Hope that helps,

      Jeff Eggen
      IT Programmer Analyst
      Saskatchewan Government Insurance
      Ph (306) 751-1795
      email jeggen@...
      "The best way to accelerate a Win9x machine is at 9.81m/s2."