Re[2]: [PBML] (unknown)

  • Dave Martin
    Message 1 of 43 , Aug 6, 2002
      On Tuesday, Tuesday, August 06, 2002, you wrote:

      > Yes, I would be also interested in creating a kind of SMTP server in Perl.
      > Is it very complicated?

      Yes.

      > From: <stuv48ac@...>

      >> I have a question please. How can I make a Perl script for sending emails
      > witch not require "sendmail" or an other MTA(Mail Transport Agent), also no
      > SMTP server? I want to make a script witch has its own internal SMTP engine.

      Why would you want to? Use the tools, that have been evolving for
      decades, take care of the drudgery of delivering mail. A VERY simple,
      and likely not-very-secure, SMTP engine could be done with Perl.

      Dave Martin
      DynaComp Solutions
      http://DynaComp-Solutions.com
    • aditi gupta
      Message 43 of 43 , Apr 15, 2005
        tr/[A-Z]/[a-z]/g
        should help.

        neelam <danger11_neelu@...> wrote:

        hi all
        i want to know that how to replace all upper case
        alphabets into lower case i have tried s/// and tr///
        also but no use
        i am reading input from a file
        plz help me
        neelam