RE: [PBML] 3 Questions

  • frankie
    Message 1 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
      1. Yep, should be, it turns on warnings and taint mode.

      2. Firstly, it doesn't work that way on windows, the -T will stop the script
      running.

      Best uses are, all CGI scripts that get info from files or receive input
      from the user.. any script (cgi or otherwise that may get passed suspect
      data by any means.) if a script is self contained and doesn't get data from
      any potentially sus source, then taint mode is not necessary.

      3. No, sorry. :-)

      rgds

      Frank

      Message 2 of 3 , Aug 2, 2002
        On Fri, Aug 2, 2002 Will <self_deprecated@...> asked:

        : 3.) Does anyone know any good Perl IRC channels to get
        : on for chat discussion as per Perl/CGI?

        It's not IRC, but perlmonks has a web-based chat.
        http://www.perlmonks.com/