Re: fetch CGI::Cookie Trouble

  • daymobrew
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 29, 2002
      --- In perl-beginner@y..., "John Pitchko" <jpitchko@s...> wrote:
      > Hey guys,
      >
      > I am having trouble when accessing cookies we've created. I am
      using CGI::Cookie in a script to generate the cookie and send it to
      the browser. This seems to work fine, as the cookie is then saved and
      I can see it in my local Cookies folder on my computer. However, when
      using the fetch CGI::Cookie command, we get:

      > Can't call method "value" on an undefined value
      at /appl/webdocs/cgi-bin/verify.cgi line 45.

      > We are using the exact code from the manpage and have no idea why
      this is happening. Any suggestions?

      > Thanks,
      >
      > John Pitchko
      > Data Services
      > Saskatchewan Government Insurance

      Post the code you are using. If you can only post extracts explain
      the assumptions that should be made while reading the extracts
      e.g. "variable X will have the IP address of the remote host" etc.