RE: [PBML] GET method

  • Adrian Stovall
    Message 1 of 2 , Jul 5, 2002
      just make sure that you send "Content-type: application/zip\n\n" instead of
      extension...most browsers should download the file, if they know it's not
      text/viewable. As for how to send the file to the browser, read up on
      filehandles and binmode...(and the EOF character sequence)

      I don't normally use CGI.pm, so I'm sure somebody else will give you more
      thorough advice based on it's use.