CRC

  • burnt_ice091
    Message 1 of 3 , Jul 3 1:53 PM
      Does anyone have a CRC (-32 or -16, but very preferably -32) algorithm in pp? I tried searching google in numerous directories, but nothing turned up.
    • daymobrew
      Message 2 of 3 , Jul 3 11:52 PM
        --- In perl-beginner@y..., "burnt_ice091" <burnt_ice091@y...> wrote:
        > Does anyone have a CRC (-32 or -16, but very preferably -32)
        algorithm in pp? I tried searching google in numerous directories,
        but nothing turned up.

        > in pp?
        Huh?

        I've used the String::CRC module to get a CRC of files. I got it from
        ActiveState PPM and CPAN.
      • burnt_ice091
        Message 3 of 3 , Jul 4 1:15 PM
          --- In perl-beginner@y..., "daymobrew" <daymobrew@y...> wrote:
          > --- In perl-beginner@y..., "burnt_ice091" <burnt_ice091@y...> wrote:
          > > Does anyone have a CRC (-32 or -16, but very preferably -32)
          > algorithm in pp? I tried searching google in numerous directories,
          > but nothing turned up.
          >
          > > in pp?
          > Huh?
          >
          > I've used the String::CRC module to get a CRC of files. I got it from
          > ActiveState PPM and CPAN.

          pp means pure perl. sorry, that is rather obscure.