Re: [PBML] FW: interrogating servers for info...

  • Don Smith
    Message 1 of 1 , Jul 1, 2002
      Hi Franki,

      I'm new to Perl, but I do know of a free script called perldiver.cgi from
      ScriptSolutions.
      http://www.scriptsolutions.com/programs/free/perldiver/index.html
      It pulls all that information (server version, Perl version, modules
      installed, etc.) from the server.

      I've used it on a number of servers and its always worked great! I do most
      of my Perl work at night when my ISP isn't available to answer questions
      about installed modules, etc., so its been a real blessing!

      Cheers,

      Don