RE: [PBML] Re: I need to know how to keep the program running...............?

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 8 , Jun 26, 2002
      yeah, or you can just open the command prompt box first, and run the script
      from there.

      I acually added "command prompt" to my right click menu, so I can go into a
      directory in windows explorer,
      right click in it, and select command prompt, it opens in that directory..

      You can edit the registry to do that, or I think you can do it with this
      product..
      It doesn't cost anything.
      http://www.xteq.com/products/xset/

      It does a ton of other useful stuff as well.. more then powertoys or
      tweakui.

      very handy.

      rgds

      Frank