Question on web forms?

  • crystaladultpix
    Message 1 of 2 , Jun 28, 2002
      How do I get the script to send the info that was submited to go to 2
      other different scripts.

      ie. Form to perl_01.pl
      then perl_01.pl to perl_02.pl AND perl_03.pl at the same time
    • webmaster_bmw
      Message 2 of 2 , Jul 1 7:31 AM
        --- In perl-beginner@y..., "crystaladultpix" <admin@c...> wrote:
        > How do I get the script to send the info that was submited to go to
        2
        > other different scripts.
        >
        > ie. Form to perl_01.pl
        > then perl_01.pl to perl_02.pl AND perl_03.pl at the same time

        Why on earth would you want to do that?

        You could use redirection (Location:) or why not just have one script
        that does all the things that the three scripts do?

        Of course, you'd have to do some Perl programming. You can do that,
        can't you?

        Greg