Cross Posting

  • Greg Krieser
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      How do you "cross post" data? I've got a web form that collects data from visitors. That data is submitted to a script that stores it in a database. This is all working fine. Now I'd like also submit this data to another server for store. How do I submit it to my own script for processing AND a script on another server for process at the same time?

      Thanks,

      Greg