Looking to compile a list of free CGI web hosts

  • daymobrew
    Message 1 of 1 , Jun 4, 2002
      The names of a few web hosts that provide CGI scripting have been
      posted over the last few months. I keep forgetting to note them.

      For my use, and the use of others, I would like to solicit a list of
      such hosts and post them in the Files section of this group.

      I would also like to include a 'features' list for each host and user
      comments where possible.

      Please post the names of hosts you use or have had experience with.
      Please include comments and features. I will compile the names and
      upload them.

      Damien.