Using Access database

  • Denny Malloy
    Message 1 of 2 , May 31 10:54 AM
      I am trying to manipulate an Access database using the Win32::OLE. Do I
      need to install any other Modules or drivers.

      Any help would be much appreciated.
      Thanks in advance.

      Dennis Malloy
    • smooth_jaz
      Message 2 of 2 , Jun 1, 2002
        Well, I use Win32::ODBC by Dave Roth
        Available at www.roth.net and it contains all you need

        Perhaps Win32::OLE is similar? More experienced programmers should
        be able to help... I'm also new at this!