[PBML] Re: Perl Script Testing

  • IAN MAXWELL DENNEY
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
      Hi,

      I would realy be grateful if you could send me a copy of your Perl script
      for processing data on web pages! I am learning Perl and would like to see
      an example of how to write this kind of stuff

      Ian Denney
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
        This is a sample web form with links that display the perl source code.

        http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~gregoryf/projects/eop/form.html
        --
        Greg Flowers
        Engineering Network Services, Auburn University