[PBML] Re: Perl Script Testing

  • Frank Hale
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 31, 1999
      > Can anyone help?
      >
      > Even better, if anyone has a good example of a
      > script which writes the data entered on a form to a
      > file, I would also be extremely grateful.

      I've written a small Perl forum which generates an
      online message board which you can post messages to
      and view messages. The code was written early this
      year when I first started with perl so there may be
      some stuff that is less than ideal but it does
      function and may be of some help to you. It uses HTML
      forms and saves the data to a file which can be of
      help to you. If you want I can send it to you. Let me
      know.

      frankhale@...

    • IAN MAXWELL DENNEY
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
        Hi,

        I would realy be grateful if you could send me a copy of your Perl script
        for processing data on web pages! I am learning Perl and would like to see
        an example of how to write this kind of stuff

        Ian Denney
        > > Even better, if anyone has a good example of a
        > > script which writes the data entered on a form to a
        > > file, I would also be extremely grateful.
        > >

        > I've written a small Perl forum which generates an
        > online message board which you can post messages to
        > and view messages. The code was written early this
        > year when I first started with perl so there may be
        > some stuff that is less than ideal but it does
        > function and may be of some help to you. It uses HTML
        > forms and saves the data to a file which can be of
        > help to you. If you want I can send it to you. Let me
        > know.
        >
        > frankhale@...

        > Looking for the latest consumer electronic gadgets or computer
        > equipment? eBay has thousands of audio equipment, computer
        > games & accessories. You never know what you might find at eBay!
        > http://clickhere.egroups.com/click/1142
        >

        > eGroups.com home: http://www.egroups.com/group/perl-beginner

      • Greg Flowers
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 2, 1999
          This is a sample web form with links that display the perl source code.

          http://www.eng.auburn.edu/~gregoryf/projects/eop/form.html
          --
          Greg Flowers
          Engineering Network Services, Auburn University