[PBML] Perl Script Testing

  • Ian Fenelon
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 31, 1999
      Can anyone help?

      I a have now istalled Perl, Microsoft Personal Web Server and I have also developed my Web Page. I also understand the basic concept about how the Web Server and Web Page communicate with each other. I am also (slowly) learning Perl.

      What I now need to give me kick-start is a good  example of an HTML Page along with a Perl script which processes the data entered on the HTML form - this does not have to be complex - I just need to make sure I have everything set up correctly (for now).

      Even better, if anyone has a good example of a script which writes the data entered on a form to a file, I would also be extremely grateful.

      Cheers,

      Ian