RE: [PBML] From where to start????

  • Franki
    Message 1 of 3 , May 1, 2002
      If you have a programming background, get "programming perl", if you don't
      have a programming background, get "learning perl", and later get
      programming perl...

      learning perl is better at explaining the basics in a simple manner..

      but programming perl is much more comprehensive. (I'm about 1/3 of the way
      through programming perl for the second time, but the first time was a skim
      read, and I have since forgotten most of what I read, so this time I read
      two pages a day.. and try to retain it permanently...)

      rgds

      Frank