Re: [PBML] PNG files -

  • Klondike Wolf
    Message 1 of 10 , Apr 30, 2002
      PNGs are viewable in most browsers, but almost no browser fully supports
      their alpha channel transparency I've discovered.

      Would you pay someone money to destroy public land that we all own
      solely for /their/ benefit? If you pay taxes or buy beef, beef, lamb,
      mutton, and/or wool products, that's EXACTLY what you are unwittingly
      doing! YOU CAN, however, help put a stop to it RIGHT NOW!

      http://www.wolfhowl.org/activism/lupine-safe.html