Picture viewer - Tk - Arrays

  • Chirhart, Brian
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 30 10:55 AM
      O.k. - here's my situation. I am designing a graphical picture viewer using
      Tk. Each picture will open in a separate window. In that window I will add
      some functions like buttons and combo boxes and so on. The problem that I
      am having is that I can not seem to associate the new window with the file
      that is displayed. For example - if I open 3 windows and click the exit
      button on the first window, the last window I opened exits. Any ideas how I
      could go about doing this? I can submit sample code if needed.