Re: [PBML] Protecting CGI input from flooding/DOS attack

  • msws_1
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 29, 2002
      > Your best bet would be to tear apart how CGI.pm does it and
      > write
      > a subroutine that does the same thing. You could try writing the
      author
      > of CGI.pm and see if hell give you the resources he used to figure

      Yep, I already understood that as an option. Nope, don't want to go
      there. No time. Just thought there may be a straight forward method
      used to do it - like the original code snippet for collecting input
      from STDIN. Figured someone did it [limited quantity of input to
      perl script] on a routine basis before CGI.pm.

      Thanks,
      Scott