REMOTE_USER

  • rgallim
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 29 11:29 AM
      I am looking for a script that will send me an email with the username
      when somebody logs in to a secure site using .htaccess. I was
      thinking of calling it from a SSI. I have one that will send me the
      username of the person if it is a failed attempt. I just can not get
      it to send me a the usernames of successful logins.

      Thanks,
      Ron Gallimore