ActiveState Perl Builder

  • hsport@gateway.net
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2000
      Hi, I sent this question previously and I want to thank those of you
      who replied. I could not get anything to happen no matter what I did.
      I removed ActiveState Perl Builder 620 form my hard drive and would
      like to reinstall it. Does anyone have the exact directions on what
      I should do or know where I can find out? Sorry for asking the same
      question twice, but I am anxious to start writing my own scripts. My
      OS is Windows 98.

      Thanks,

      Bill