Re: [PBML] Ftp

  • Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
      Is there any problem when I use the Net::FTP module
      and try to send or get any file from Win NT...
      'Couse I'm having problmes this way and I really don't
      know how to solve them ... TNKZ again!!

      []'s
      Rodrigo

      Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
      IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

      "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
      will make violent revolution inevitable.
      -- John F. Kennedy"

      > You can also use the LWP module if you have specific needs. I requires the
      > Net:FTP module, but I've found it much nicer to work with.
      >
      > Greg
      >
      > On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
      > > Are you wanting to interact with a particular ftp client or just perform
      > > ftp operations?
      > >
      > > If you just want to do ftp operations from perl, I'd recommend
      > > Net::FTP. It's available from CPAN and once it's installed, you can
      > > learn how to use it by doing 'perldoc Net::FTP'.
      > >
      > > If you specifically want to interact with a particular ftp client, you'd
      > > be more interested in the Expect module, which is also available from
      > > CPAN.
      > >
      > > Good luck...
      > > Tom
      > >
      > > Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello wrote:
      > > >
      > > > How can I interact with a ftp program using Perl ?
      > > > TNKS !
      > >
      > --
      > | | | GREG WEBSTER - greg@... | | | |

    • Oliver Manickum
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
        hmm

        you need to be more discriptive with your messages -> cut and copy the
        error you recieved and paste it in this mailinglist

        - Oliver