Re: [PBML] Ftp

  • Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
      I've got the Net::TFTP module ...
      But when I did the:
      $ perl Makefile.PL
      $ make

      It wasn't well installed ...
      In what did I fail ?

      Tnkz again !

      []'s
      Rodrigo

      Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
      IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

      "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
      will make violent revolution inevitable.
      -- John F. Kennedy"

      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
        Is there any problem when I use the Net::FTP module
        and try to send or get any file from Win NT...
        'Couse I'm having problmes this way and I really don't
        know how to solve them ... TNKZ again!!

        []'s
        Rodrigo

        Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
        IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

        "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
        will make violent revolution inevitable.
        -- John F. Kennedy"

        > You can also use the LWP module if you have specific needs. I requires the
        > Net:FTP module, but I've found it much nicer to work with.
        >
        > Greg
        >
        > On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
        > > Are you wanting to interact with a particular ftp client or just perform
        > > ftp operations?
        > >
        > > If you just want to do ftp operations from perl, I'd recommend
        > > Net::FTP. It's available from CPAN and once it's installed, you can
        > > learn how to use it by doing 'perldoc Net::FTP'.
        > >
        > > If you specifically want to interact with a particular ftp client, you'd
        > > be more interested in the Expect module, which is also available from
        > > CPAN.
        > >
        > > Good luck...
        > > Tom
        > >
        > > Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello wrote:
        > > >
        > > > How can I interact with a ftp program using Perl ?
        > > > TNKS !
        > >
        > --
        > | | | GREG WEBSTER - greg@... | | | |

      • Oliver Manickum
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
          hmm

          you need to be more discriptive with your messages -> cut and copy the
          error you recieved and paste it in this mailinglist

          - Oliver