Re: [PBML] Ftp

  • cbullard1@aol.com
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
      Check out the Expect module. You can get it at cpan.org.
    • Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
        I've got the Net::TFTP module ...
        But when I did the:
        $ perl Makefile.PL
        $ make

        It wasn't well installed ...
        In what did I fail ?

        Tnkz again !

        []'s
        Rodrigo

        Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
        IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

        "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
        will make violent revolution inevitable.
        -- John F. Kennedy"

        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
          Is there any problem when I use the Net::FTP module
          and try to send or get any file from Win NT...
          'Couse I'm having problmes this way and I really don't
          know how to solve them ... TNKZ again!!

          []'s
          Rodrigo

          Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
          IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

          "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
          will make violent revolution inevitable.
          -- John F. Kennedy"

          > You can also use the LWP module if you have specific needs. I requires the
          > Net:FTP module, but I've found it much nicer to work with.
          >
          > Greg
          >
          > On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
          > > Are you wanting to interact with a particular ftp client or just perform
          > > ftp operations?
          > >
          > > If you just want to do ftp operations from perl, I'd recommend
          > > Net::FTP. It's available from CPAN and once it's installed, you can
          > > learn how to use it by doing 'perldoc Net::FTP'.
          > >
          > > If you specifically want to interact with a particular ftp client, you'd
          > > be more interested in the Expect module, which is also available from
          > > CPAN.
          > >
          > > Good luck...
          > > Tom
          > >
          > > Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello wrote:
          > > >
          > > > How can I interact with a ftp program using Perl ?
          > > > TNKS !
          > >
          > --
          > | | | GREG WEBSTER - greg@... | | | |

        • Oliver Manickum
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
            hmm

            you need to be more discriptive with your messages -> cut and copy the
            error you recieved and paste it in this mailinglist

            - Oliver