Re: Win32::TieRegistry

  • daymobrew
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 24, 2002
      --- In perl-beginner@y..., Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11@c...> wrote:

      > Date: Tue, 23 Apr 2002 17:18:36 +0200 (MEST)
      > From: Jorge Goncalvez <goncal11@cabs40>
      > Subject: Re: Win32::TieRegistry
      > Content-MD5: ECOz9v4o9iqfsYywQno+Cw==
      >
      > Hi, i have this snippet (perl module) which uses Win32::registry
      (obsolete) but
      > it didn't worked very well,I wonder how to get his job with
      Win32::tieRegistry.

      <snip>

      Have you read the docs for the Win32::tieRegistry module? I looked it
      up and it has quite a few examples.

      http://search.cpan.org/doc/TYEMQ/Win32-TieRegistry-0.24/TieRegistry.pm

      Look at the "Tied Hashes Summary" section: "For fast learners, this
      may be the only section you need to read."

      It has examples for reading values, opening keys, listing values and
      subkeys etc.