Re: [PBML] Ftp

  • Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7 8:41 AM
      TNKZ !!

      []'s
      Rodrigo

      Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
      IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

      "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
      will make violent revolution inevitable.
      -- John F. Kennedy"

    • cbullard1@aol.com
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7 8:43 AM
        Check out the Expect module. You can get it at cpan.org.
      • Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7 8:58 AM
          I've got the Net::TFTP module ...
          But when I did the:
          $ perl Makefile.PL
          $ make

          It wasn't well installed ...
          In what did I fail ?

          Tnkz again !

          []'s
          Rodrigo

          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7 9:57 AM
            Is there any problem when I use the Net::FTP module
            and try to send or get any file from Win NT...
            'Couse I'm having problmes this way and I really don't
            know how to solve them ... TNKZ again!!

            []'s
            Rodrigo

            Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
            IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

            "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
            will make violent revolution inevitable.
            -- John F. Kennedy"

            > You can also use the LWP module if you have specific needs. I requires the
            > Net:FTP module, but I've found it much nicer to work with.
            >
            > Greg
            >
            > On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
            > > Are you wanting to interact with a particular ftp client or just perform
            > > ftp operations?
            > >
            > > If you just want to do ftp operations from perl, I'd recommend
            > > Net::FTP. It's available from CPAN and once it's installed, you can
            > > learn how to use it by doing 'perldoc Net::FTP'.
            > >
            > > If you specifically want to interact with a particular ftp client, you'd
            > > be more interested in the Expect module, which is also available from
            > > CPAN.
            > >
            > > Good luck...
            > > Tom
            > >
            > > Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello wrote:
            > > >
            > > > How can I interact with a ftp program using Perl ?
            > > > TNKS !
            > >
            > --
            > | | | GREG WEBSTER - greg@... | | | |

          • Oliver Manickum
            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 7 10:10 AM
              hmm

              you need to be more discriptive with your messages -> cut and copy the
              error you recieved and paste it in this mailinglist

              - Oliver