Re: [PBML] Fetching ASP-generated HTML pages

  • Jenda Krynicky
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 23, 2002
      From: "Evan Dembskey" <evan@...>
      > I have written a script that fetches and parses HTML pages using use
      > LWP::Simple. It doesn't work with ASP pages though, and as it happens,
      > I want to retrieve ASP pages.

      I think you need to use LWP::UserAgent and HTTP::Cookies.
      I bet the only problem is that the very first ASP page sends you a
      session ID which you should save in the cookie_jar and send with
      further requests.

      Jenda

      =========== Jenda@... == http://Jenda.Krynicky.cz ==========
      It's just that in the mess on my table ... and in my brain
      I can't find it.
      --- me