Re: [PBML] Ftp

  • Greg Webster
    Message 1 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
      You can also use the LWP module if you have specific needs. I requires the
      Net:FTP module, but I've found it much nicer to work with.

      Greg

      --
      < >-< >< >-< >< >-< >< >-< >< >-< >< >-< >< >-< >< >-< >< >
      | | | GREG WEBSTER - greg@... | | | |
      Message 2 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
        TNKZ !!

        []'s
        Rodrigo

        Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
        IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

        "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
        will make violent revolution inevitable.
        -- John F. Kennedy"

      • cbullard1@aol.com
        Message 3 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
          Check out the Expect module. You can get it at cpan.org.
        • Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
          Message 4 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
            I've got the Net::TFTP module ...
            But when I did the:
            $ perl Makefile.PL
            $ make

            It wasn't well installed ...
            In what did I fail ?

            Tnkz again !

            []'s
            Rodrigo

            Message 5 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
              Is there any problem when I use the Net::FTP module
              and try to send or get any file from Win NT...
              'Couse I'm having problmes this way and I really don't
              know how to solve them ... TNKZ again!!

              []'s
              Rodrigo

              Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello
              IDENTECH CPqD - Curitiba/PR

              "Those who make peaceful revolution impossible
              will make violent revolution inevitable.
              -- John F. Kennedy"

              > You can also use the LWP module if you have specific needs. I requires the
              > Net:FTP module, but I've found it much nicer to work with.
              >
              > Greg
              >
              > On Tue, 07 Nov 2000, you wrote:
              > > Are you wanting to interact with a particular ftp client or just perform
              > > ftp operations?
              > >
              > > If you just want to do ftp operations from perl, I'd recommend
              > > Net::FTP. It's available from CPAN and once it's installed, you can
              > > learn how to use it by doing 'perldoc Net::FTP'.
              > >
              > > If you specifically want to interact with a particular ftp client, you'd
              > > be more interested in the Expect module, which is also available from
              > > CPAN.
              > >
              > > Good luck...
              > > Tom
              > >
              > > Rodrigo Octávio de Oliveira Mello wrote:
              > > >
              > > > How can I interact with a ftp program using Perl ?
              > > > TNKS !
              > >
              > --
              > | | | GREG WEBSTER - greg@... | | | |

            • Oliver Manickum
              Message 6 of 7 , Nov 7, 2000
                hmm

                you need to be more discriptive with your messages -> cut and copy the
                error you recieved and paste it in this mailinglist

                - Oliver