FIXED: Re: Curious- \n problen

  • gordonisnz
    Message 1 of 2 , Apr 21, 2002
      --- In perl-beginner@y..., "gordonisnz" <gordonisnz@y...> wrote:

      > Hi there, Im using textpad, & everything looks fine with my
      > datafile... - i have rows & rows of data..

      Hi again.

      the curios \n problem is a conversion problem in a seperate
      conversion programme

      - Basically I created a small cgi script to get a database, & split
      it up, Insert a column / data, & place it into a second file.

      this 2nd file is used by my main script..
      (& this is where the missing \n's occured..)

      anyway, I adjusted the smaller conversion script, chomped & stuff, &
      added the \n at the end.

      problem solved

      G.