printing

  • Mike Payne
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 20, 2002
      OK, my first experience with programming was QBASIC. I remember that in
      QBASIC there was an LPRINT (IIRC) command that would let you print
      information to the printer. Is there any equivalent for this in perl? I'm
      looking for windows-based solutions, preferably one that will bring up the
      windows print dialog box so that the user can choose the printers they have
      specified on their computer and such. Is there any module or other such
      method I can use to make decent looking reports and presentations printed
      out with perl?

      -Mike Payne