Re: [PBML] email registration

  • Charles K. Clarkson
    Message 1 of 1 , Apr 19 4:13 PM
      "Said Abu-Sa'da" <te_hbk@...>

      :
      : hi all
      : this is what I mean for those who did not understand what I am
      : talking about I am asking about a command line adduser script
      : for FreeBSD written in perl or php
      :
      : or any other altarnative way to way to add a user to a FreeBSD
      : system from the web

      Said,

      This is off-topic here. You might try looking at the various
      script sites or search the internet at google.com. I would
      caution you: many scripts available for free are insecure.

      You might also try USENET: groups.google.com has a web
      interface if your ISP doesn't have a connection. Look in the
      FreeBSD groups. Some SysAdmin has probably written this
      before.
      I don't want to scare you off. This list is for perl beginners
      like you, but we are here for perl specific problems. Please
      feel free to post perl specific questions here. We love to
      help with those.

      HTH,

      Charles K. Clarkson
      --
      Head Bottle Washer,
      Clarkson Energy Homes, Inc.

      CJ Web Work - Domains for Real Estate Investors.
      E Pluribus Unum -- One from many.