New file uploaded to perl-beginner

  • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
    Message 1 of 20 , Apr 18 8:33 AM
      Hello,

      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
      group.

      File : /perl-beginner/PERL%205%20in%2021%20Days.zip
      Uploaded by : hontismac <macfreak4@...>
      Description : This is a great tutorial

      You can access this file at the URL

      Regards,

      hontismac <macfreak4@...>
    • Greg Webster
      Message 2 of 20 , Apr 18 9:13 AM
        On 18 Apr 2002 perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
        > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
        > group.
        >
        > File : /perl-beginner/PERL%205%20in%2021%20Days.zip
        > Uploaded by : hontismac <macfreak4@...>
        > Description : This is a great tutorial

        If this is the copyrighted (ie. OCR'd) version of the book not legally
        obtained with permission for distribution, this needs to be gone ASAP.

        If I don't hear that it's ok by this eveing (PST), I'll be removing it.

        Greg
      • Charles K. Clarkson
        Message 3 of 20 , Apr 27 4:24 PM
          From: <perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com>
          :
          : This email message is a notification to let you know that
          : a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
          : group.
          :
          : File : /weather_test.zip
          : Uploaded by : p4l4ti4l <ph@...>
          : Description : OWW to html

          Great, Can you show a typical sample of the result from:

          `/usr/bin/owwnogui > $CURRENT_WEATHER_FILE`

          Another unload would work great.
        • Charles K. Clarkson
          Message 4 of 20 , Apr 27 4:34 PM
            "Ken Arck" <ph@...> replied:

            04/27/02 , 19:04:04 , 73.0,°F , 0.00, MPH, NNE , 22.5 ,
            1 ,Non
            e, inches

            Are there any newlines in there?

            Charles
          • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
            Message 5 of 20 , Apr 27 9:09 PM
              Hello,

              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
              group.

              File : /weather_test.zip
              Uploaded by : p4l4ti4l <ph@...>
              Description : OWW to html

              You can access this file at the URL

              Regards,

              p4l4ti4l <ph@...>
            • Ken Arck
              Message 6 of 20 , Apr 27 9:28 PM
                At 11:24 PM 4/27/02 -0000, you wrote:

                Great, Can you show a typical sample of the result from:

                `/usr/bin/owwnogui > $CURRENT_WEATHER_FILE`

                <----Don't even need another upload. This is the result: (coincidentally,
                it happens to be the exact same entry made to the logfile I'm trying to parse)

                04/27/02 , 19:04:04 , 73.0,°F , 0.00, MPH, NNE , 22.5 ,
                1 ,Non
                e, inches

                As you can see, I'm ignoring several field in my arrays.

                Ken
              • Ken Arck
                Message 7 of 20 , Apr 27 9:43 PM
                  At 11:34 PM 4/27/02 -0000, you wrote:

                  Are there any newlines in there?

                  <----In CURRENT_WEATHER_FILE (actually a file called "weather"), no. It
                  will NEVER contain more than one line.
                  <<<<

                  The logfile however, will contain many lines of the same format, but
                  different times and dates and data.

                  Ken

                  Yahoo! Groups Sponsor ADVERTISEMENT
                  &siteid=39282504&bfpage=account" target=_top>
                  Unsubscribing info is here:
                  <http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/groups-32.html>http://help.yahoo.com/h
                  elp/us/groups/groups-32.html

                • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
                  Message 8 of 20 , May 15, 2002
                    Hello,

                    a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                    group.

                    File : /make_site_map.cgi
                    Uploaded by : daymobrew <daymobrew@...>
                    Description : make_site_map.cgi - follow-up to message 10416

                    daymobrew <daymobrew@...>
                  • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
                    Message 9 of 20 , Dec 28, 2002
                      Hello,

                      a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                      group.

                      File : /perlshop prolems/PERLSHOP.CGI
                      Uploaded by : joven_20 <joven_20@...>
                      Description : perlshop cgi script

                      joven_20 <joven_20@...>
                    • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
                      Message 10 of 20 , Dec 28, 2002
                        Hello,

                        a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                        group.

                        File : /perlshop prolems/editedperlshop.cgi.cgi
                        Uploaded by : house_of_games2002 <house_of_games2002@...>
                        Description : edited perlshop script

                        Message 11 of 20 , Apr 5 12:01 PM
                          Hello,

                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                          group.

                          File : /Geodbz's problem @_@/survey.cgi
                          Uploaded by : geodbzn <geodbz@...>
                          Description : the peril cgi script that won't work

                          geodbzn <geodbz@...>
                        • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
                          Message 12 of 20 , Apr 5 12:02 PM
                            Hello,

                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                            group.

                            File : /Geodbz's problem @_@/Survey.cgi prob
                            Uploaded by : geodbzn <geodbz@...>
                            Description : Here's the deal..

                            Message 13 of 20 , Nov 8, 2003
                              Hello,

                              a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                              group.

                              File : /Click here for a great dating service
                              Uploaded by : jorewuzefi1100 <jorewuzefi1100@...>
                              Description : Browse through singles

                              Message 14 of 20 , Nov 25, 2003
                                Hello,

                                a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                                group.

                                File : /merlyn.jpg
                                Uploaded by : cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@...>
                                Description : Merlyn's true love

                                You can access this file at the URL

                                Regards,

                                cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@...>
                              • Franki
                                Message 15 of 20 , Nov 25, 2003
                                  perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com wrote:

                                  > Hello,

                                  > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                                  > group.
                                  >
                                  > File : /merlyn.jpg
                                  > Uploaded by : cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@...>
                                  > Description : Merlyn's true love
                                  >
                                  > You can access this file at the URL

                                  > Regards,
                                  >
                                  > cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@...>

                                  cheesefinger,

                                  Nice demo of your maturity....

                                  If a loser such as youself chases Randal away, I will personally get one
                                  of those things and use it on you....
                                  I don't post much to this list myself, but I have a folder where I put
                                  the best efforts of Randle, Jenda, Japhy, Charles and a few others...
                                  so I consider it a great resource to the Perl newbies...

                                  no one is forcing you to stay subscribed, if you don't like it,, then
                                  leave, its a free world.

                                  rgds

                                  Franki
                                • cheesefingerb
                                  Message 16 of 20 , Nov 25, 2003
                                    File has been deleted. I was venting my frustration whether it was
                                    valid of not I should have kept the pic to myself for my own
                                    amusement.
                                    I apologize to all.

                                    --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Franki <frankieh@i...> wrote:
                                    > perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                                    >
                                    > > Hello,

                                    > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                                    > > group.
                                    > >
                                    > > File : /merlyn.jpg
                                    > > Uploaded by : cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@n...>
                                    > > Description : Merlyn's true love
                                    > >
                                    > > You can access this file at the URL

                                    > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit

                                    > > Regards,
                                    > >
                                    > > cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@n...>
                                    >
                                    > cheesefinger,
                                    >
                                    > Nice demo of your maturity....
                                    >
                                    > If a loser such as youself chases Randal away, I will personally
                                    get one
                                    > of those things and use it on you....
                                    > I don't post much to this list myself, but I have a folder where I
                                    put
                                    > the best efforts of Randle, Jenda, Japhy, Charles and a few
                                    others...
                                    > so I consider it a great resource to the Perl newbies...
                                    >
                                    > no one is forcing you to stay subscribed, if you don't like it,,
                                    then
                                    > leave, its a free world.
                                    >
                                    > rgds
                                    >
                                    > Franki
                                  • Scott
                                    Message 17 of 20 , Nov 25, 2003
                                      Each time something is posted, upload a file, etc. keep in mind that
                                      there could be over 1,000 individual people that get a unique piece of
                                      email, each and everytime. Please try not to abuse other people's
                                      time. If this mailing list starts looking like spam, the helpful folks
                                      on this list might unsubscribe and abandon us newbies. Then we'd all
                                      have to look for help at other sites/forums where you might get lucky
                                      to get a response from anyone.

                                      Just my thoughts. Don't abuse the list.

                                      ------
                                      Scott Mellgren
                                      http://blog.tapdig.com

                                      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, "cheesefingerb"
                                      <cheesefingerb@n...> wrote:
                                      > File has been deleted. I was venting my frustration whether it was
                                      > valid of not I should have kept the pic to myself for my own
                                      > amusement.
                                      > I apologize to all.
                                      >

                                      > --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com, Franki <frankieh@i...> wrote:
                                      > > perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com wrote:
                                      > >
                                      > > > Hello,
                                      > > >
                                      > > > This email message is a notification to let you know that
                                      > > > a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                                      > > > group.
                                      > > >
                                      > > > File : /merlyn.jpg
                                      > > > Uploaded by : cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@n...>
                                      > > > Description : Merlyn's true love
                                      > > >
                                      > > > You can access this file at the URL

                                      > > > To learn more about file sharing for your group, please visit
                                      > > >
                                      > > > http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/groups/files
                                      > > >
                                      > > > Regards,
                                      > > >
                                      > > > cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@n...>
                                      > >
                                      > > cheesefinger,
                                      > >
                                      > > Nice demo of your maturity....
                                      > >
                                      > > If a loser such as youself chases Randal away, I will personally
                                      > get one
                                      > > of those things and use it on you....
                                      > > I don't post much to this list myself, but I have a folder where I
                                      > put
                                      > > the best efforts of Randle, Jenda, Japhy, Charles and a few
                                      > others...
                                      > > so I consider it a great resource to the Perl newbies...
                                      > >
                                      > > no one is forcing you to stay subscribed, if you don't like it,,
                                      > then
                                      > > leave, its a free world.
                                      > >
                                      > > rgds
                                      > >
                                      > > Franki
                                    • Greg Webster
                                      Message 18 of 20 , Nov 25, 2003
                                        > > File : /merlyn.jpg
                                        > > Uploaded by : cheesefingerb <cheesefingerb@...>
                                        > > Description : Merlyn's true love

                                        Very mature. Banned. Such behaviour will not be tolerated.

                                        Greg
                                      • perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
                                        Message 19 of 20 , Oct 7, 2005
                                          Hello,

                                          a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                                          group.

                                          File : /TrainingProgramme.pdf
                                          Uploaded by : isquaresoft_venu <isquaresoft_venu@...>
                                          Description : Training Programme on Struts,Hibernate,Perl

                                          Message 20 of 20 , Feb 23, 2010
                                            Hello,

                                            a file has been uploaded to the Files area of the perl-beginner
                                            group.

                                            File : /perl-beginner/welcome
                                            Uploaded by : gordonisnz <gordonisnz@...>
                                            Description : welcome message to new users

                                            gordonisnz <gordonisnz@...>