4220One last question...

  • Franki
    Jul 1, 2001
      Hi all,

      This list is unusually quiet tonight... but I'll ask anyway in case an
      expert is on hand to offer advice..

      I have this loop:

      foreach $tag ( sort ( keys %form ) )

      $redirect .= "&" . $tag . "=" . $form{ $tag };

      # Now re-direct the browser
      print "Location: $redirect\n\n";

      Basically, it is creating a post url with all the keypairs in it..

      I need to add a line or two to it, to check the values, and if they contain
      any spaces.. to swap the spaces to something like
      %20 so that the spaces don't cause everything after the first one to be
      ignored and not added to the url...

      Think I am alittle over my head here, I am still new to this....

      any help would be most appreciated.

      Kindest regards

    • Show all 7 messages in this topic