27460perl doubt

  • ankit d
    May 23 4:45 PM
      I have a file which has 7 columns and is seperated by tabs. I have to perform the following but not sure how to do it;
      Need perl experts help on this ;

      All of the columns should be 32 bit integers and Nulls are not allowed.

      Perform the following on this file.

      1) The file contains errors. Remove the bad lines. The description of the file
      above should tell you which lines are valid. The program should remove the
      lines and output them to the screen.

      2) Find the number of distinct rows for column 2 in the corrected file. Output
      this number to the screen.
    • Show all 8 messages in this topic