27454Re: [PBML] Perl object state survives destruction...

  • Darryl L. Pierce
    May 3, 2013
      On Fri, Apr 19, 2013 at 02:02:53AM +0200, Jenda Krynicky wrote:
      > use strict; # !!!

      Should this go in each module, or only in the top-level module that
      users include in their code; i.e., qpid_proton.pm?

      > The problem is this line:
      >

      > $self->{_elements} = @elements;
      >
      > It's missing a backslash. This way the $self->{_elements} is assigned
      > the number of elemens in @elements. Which means 0.
      > Later on instead of working with an array specific to the instance of
      > your class, you are working with array named @0 !!!
      >
      > If you used strict you would be warned!

      Ah, thank you! And sorry for not responding sooner: I was pulled off of
      this for a while to work on some packaging tasks. Things are back to
      working properly now. :D

      --
      Darryl L. Pierce <mcpierce@...>
      http://mcpierce.multiply.com/