      From: "perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com" <perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com>
      To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      Sent: Saturday, 1 December 2012 2:25 PM
      Subject: [PBML] File - Who we are

      Good day,

      This Perl-Beginner group was set up for people to learn about the Perl language, and how it may be used in their websites.

      Although there are thousands of people on this group, from beginners to experts willing to help, this is 'a' Perl group.

      Ask us a question by sending an email to perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com

      The official perl beginners group can be found at http://www.perl.org, and instructions on joining can be found on their website at :-

      http://lists.perl.org/list/beginners.html

      Group Moderators