      From: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      [mailto:perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com] On Behalf Of computerdribble
      Sent: Tuesday, January 08, 2008 2:05 PM
      To: perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      Subject: [PBML] Re: Eval and memory problems

      which FAQ ?

      thanks by the way.

      --- In perl-beginner@yahoogroups.com
      <mailto:perl-beginner%40yahoogroups.com> , merlyn@... wrote:

      > computerdribble> how do I macro expand ?
      >
      > Is the answer in the FAQ not clear enough?

      777 0095
      > <merlyn@...> <URL:http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/
      <http://www.stonehenge.com/merlyn/> >
      training!

      NOTICE OF CONFIDENTIALITY: Information included in and/or attached to this electronic mail transmission may be confidential. This electronic mail transmission is intended for the addressee(s) only. Any unauthorized disclosure, reproduction, or distribution of, and/or any unauthorized action taken in reliance on the information in this electronic mail is prohibited. If you believe that you have received this electronic mail transmission in error, please notify the sender by reply transmission, or contact helpdesk@..., and delete the message without copying or disclosing it.