20761Re: [PBML] itunes hacking perl +xml help needed

  • Jarrod
    Mar 31 5:38 PM
      It sounds like the XML part of this problem could be made manageable
      with the Perl module XML::Parser. I am using it for some stuff right now
      and it is pretty nice. In reference to the changes being lost upon the
      opening of iTunes I am not sure what would solve this. For some reason
      locking the file comes to mind. If there isn't a method in one of the
      iTunes modules for doing this outside of flock() I would like to know.
      Hope I was of some help.