16373Nother Quick Question

  • Dustin Smith AKA GIDustin
    Aug 31, 2003
      I have a string, a large string, and I want to put it in an array 2 chars at a
      time, so "AABBGGHHSS...." would be transefered into like @Array=
      ("AA","BB","GG",....)
      How would I do that?

      What I tried just to see was:

      @squares=split(/.{2}/, $line);

      GIDustin

      --
      My Home Page: http://www.gidustin.net
      Alternate: http://www.civ3files.com

      The Russians just used a pencil.
      --
      The 10 Commandments consist of 279 words.
      The Declaration of Independence is 300 words long.