Join salemsundar on Yahoo! Messenger!

  • strangeshadows@hotmail.com
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 27, 2008
      You have been invited to join Yahoo! Messenger India.
      Audibles that speak local lingo
      salemsundar wants to chat with you using Yahoo! Messenger India:
      Hi! Come join me on Yahoo! Messenger so we can chat, share files, watch videos and more.
      Accept the Invitation

      Free PC-to-SMS on mobile. Now catch your friends who are offline on their mobile phone!
      IM Windows Live™ Messenger friends too. Add your Windows Live friends to your Yahoo! contact list. See when they're online and IM them anytime.
      Stealth settings keep you in control. Now you can get in touch on your time, by controlling who sees when you're online.

      So what are you waiting for? It's free. Get Yahoo! Messenger India and start connecting how you want, when you want.

      If the link above doesn't work, please go to:
      http://invite.msg.yahoo.com/invite?op=accept&intl=in&sig=AK0d5S7_UwAaHtk8AerT3D7jfcL1.2VYV4WTulIgVi0.shZyTMkiO9kpRzg1hlO5PTnqqsWEXGGRHoyCfm2NcEY1WB6Tpa_2g4UryZTfTdpK5VZPH0sYXgkaqXp_alqlQt4fU1n6C3tOTx2cjQ--