Appeal for Temple at Kali Village : Mayiladuthurai

  • kalivillage
    Message 1 of 2 , May 5 9:15 AM
      Dear Friends,

      At the outset, Let me introduce myself as a Chartered Accountant in practice in Chennai, Tamilnadu for more than 30 years.
      Recently I have taken up the noble task of renovation of dilapidated Siva & Vishnu temples.

      For this purpose, a Trust has been instituted under the name of style of ARULMIGHU ABIRAMI PARIPALANA TRUST.As a first instance, I have taken up the renovation of ABIRAMI SAMETHA THIRU KAMESWARA SIVA TEMPLE at Kali Village , near Mayiladuthurai in Tamilnadu.The Temple presently is in a ramshackle condition and requires immediate attention.

      As we share the same ideology and hail from the same community, I have taken the liberty of enclosing an appeal which contains the details of the aforesaid temple.I request you to kindly spare some of your valuable time in going through the appeal.In case you feel that the cause taken up by me is worthy for help, I request you to kindly circulate the appeal among your e group.

      You may also view the particulars of the temple and the village at www.kalivillage.com.

      The Hindu has published an article on the above temple.Please follow this link to view the same:-

      http://www.hindu.com/fr/2010/04/30/stories/2010043051350400.htm

      Thanking You,
      Yours Sincerely,

      S.SANKARAN
      98404 10079
    • arulmigu abirami
      Message 2 of 2 , May 5 9:34 PM

      ear Friends,

[...]

      .

      The Hindu has today published an article on the above temple.Please follow this link  to view the same:-

      Thanking You,
      Yours Sincerely,

      S.SANKARAN

      98404 10079