Check out my photos on Facebook

  • Sundar Kallah Kumar
    Message 1 of 2 , Dec 26, 2009
      Facebook
      facebook
      Sundar Kallah Kumar
      Sundar Kallah Kumar has:
      18 friends
      0 photos
      0 notes
      1 wall post
      0 groups

      Check out my photos on Facebook

      Hi,

      Thanks,
      Sundar

      http://www.facebook.com/p.php?i=1690479437&k=ZYL34Y56VYTF6BD1QD65UUVRZQIB425LWQEUE&r

      Already have an account? Add this email address to your account here.
    • therothmaDom shrivathsa brahma
      Message 2 of 2 , Dec 27, 2009
        dear shri sundar,

           please avoid posting such mails to this group in the future. this is an AdhyAtmika group and our focus should be adhyAtma and nothing else.

        svasti,
                        JAYA BHAVAANII BHAARATII,
                                                                            shrivathsa.