Reminder: View my Pics

  • Vignesh Sundarkumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 19, 2009
      Note: This is a reminder email sent by Indyarocks.com on behalf of its member.

      Hey friend,

      Try out this cool tool to simplify our social life
      Now you can check out my photos, videos and blogs,set sms calendar reminders for all important dates - all at one place :-)

      Click on the link below to view my latest profile and pics
      Link: http://www.indyarocks.com/register_step1.php?invitor=MTE0MzA1Ng==&emailencryp=cGVyaXlhdmFAeWFob29ncm91cHMuY29t

      Thanks
      Vignesh Sundarkumar

      Why did I move?

      At Indyarocks I can

      - Access and Share Movies, Games, Music and Cricket for free
      - Set SMS calendar alerts
      - Send unlimited free SMS
      - Participate in cool contests and Win Prizes.
      - Buy movie tickets, print photos
      - Share all my photos, videos and blogs from one place

      Please note: This message was sent to you by a user at Indyarocks.com. Click here in case you do not wish to receive any invite from this user. Click here if you do not wish to get any invitations from any Indyarocks user. If you have any queries please contact us at privacy@...