Bring India together

  • Vignesh Sundarkumar
    Message 1 of 1 , Dec 10, 2008

      Hi,

      Imagine a billion Indians together.

      Already 3 million Indians have choosen Indyarocks.com to bring India together.

      I am already part of it dont be surprised if you find most of your other friends too :). Also send Unlimited Free SMS to your friends in India.

      Click here to get together.

      -Vignesh Sundarkumar

      Please note: This message was sent to you by a user at Indyarocks.com. Click here in case you do not wish to receive any invite from this user. Click here if you do not wish to get any invitations from any Indyarocks user. If you have any queries please contact us at privacy@...