A slice of Thomas Hardy land: 17th century Dorset manor writer used in novel The Trumpet-Major is being sold for £3.25million Read more:thforeman
Thanks for sharing this - a beautiful house flooded with light and I love the floorboards. Kind regards, *Susan Thomas* On 30 April 2015 at 13:47, Terry
General discussion around the Pepys Diary website.
Try to keep posts on-topic, although diversions aren't forbidden. But bear in mind that everyone else is here to discuss Pepys!
Anything particularly relevant to a diary entry or an item of Background Information should be posted as an annotation to the site, even if you post it to the group. Many people will only be reading the site and not this group. Thanks!
- Jun 24, 2006
- This is a public group.
- Attachments are permitted.
- Members cannot hide email address.
- Listed in Yahoo Groups directory.
- Membership does not require approval.
- Messages are not moderated.
- All members can post messages.