Re: [pepysdiary] pepysdiary.com on BBC Click

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
      Sweet.  "Phil Gyford" needs some love too.

      On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:
      I just posted the relevant clip of the show on YouTube, and put it on 'Site News': http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2011/03/05/12279.php

      Here's the direct link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwWkafHY-LU

      The segment features a prominent view of Jeannine Kerwin's byline too!

      On 27 Feb, 2011, at 16:02, Richard Histon wrote:

      > No sure if it has been mentioned, but the website was featured this
      > weekend on the BBC's weekly Click TV program, usually on the 24 hour BBC
      > news channel. This covers IT aimed at the home user. At the end of the
      > short program they have a Web section and the site was enthusiastically
      > mentioned and shown.
      >
      > It will I think be available on the Iplayer.
      >
      > Richard

      <*> Your email settings:
         Individual Email | Traditional

      <*> To change settings online go to:
         (Yahoo! ID required)

      <*> To change settings via email:
         pepysdiary-digest@yahoogroups.com
         pepysdiary-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

         http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
        Yay!

        Jeannine, I figure you have 14 minutes, 56 seconds of fame left...  ;-)

        -Todd

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
          Thanks for this! Good fun!

          A.S.