Re: [pepysdiary] pepysdiary.com on BBC Click

    Message 1 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
      I just posted the relevant clip of the show on YouTube, and put it on 'Site News': http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2011/03/05/12279.php

      Here's the direct link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwWkafHY-LU

      The segment features a prominent view of Jeannine Kerwin's byline too!

      Message 2 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
        Sweet.  "Phil Gyford" needs some love too.

        On Sat, Mar 5, 2011 at 10:29 AM, Phil Gyford <lists@...> wrote:
        I just posted the relevant clip of the show on YouTube, and put it on 'Site News': http://www.pepysdiary.com/about/archive/2011/03/05/12279.php

        Here's the direct link to YouTube: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QwWkafHY-LU

        The segment features a prominent view of Jeannine Kerwin's byline too!

        On 27 Feb, 2011, at 16:02, Richard Histon wrote:

        > No sure if it has been mentioned, but the website was featured this
        > weekend on the BBC's weekly Click TV program, usually on the 24 hour BBC
        > news channel. This covers IT aimed at the home user. At the end of the
        > short program they have a Web section and the site was enthusiastically
        > mentioned and shown.
        >
        > It will I think be available on the Iplayer.
        >
        > Richard

        <*> Your email settings:
           Individual Email | Traditional

        <*> To change settings online go to:
           (Yahoo! ID required)

        <*> To change settings via email:
           pepysdiary-digest@yahoogroups.com
           pepysdiary-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

           http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/

        Message 3 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
          Yay!

          Jeannine, I figure you have 14 minutes, 56 seconds of fame left...  ;-)

          -Todd

          Message 4 of 9 , Mar 5, 2011
            Thanks for this! Good fun!

            A.S.