Re: [pepysdiary] Annotations off momentarily

    Message 1 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
      At 05:51 -0700 2006-08-15, Todd Bernhardt wrote:
      >I wonder if anyone else has noticed that, since the server move,
      >every annotation is marked as
      >"new," no matter how old it is. This happens in both Firefox and IE,
      >and I do accept cookies from
      >the Pepys site.

      It should be OK now, although I think it may only work next time you
      come back to the site, having been away for more than 90 minutes.

      Let me know if it's still not working (or if anything else is broken
      more than usual!).

      tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
      aim: philgyford
      Message 2 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
        Thanks, Phil! As always, you rock...

        --- Phil Gyford <phil@...> wrote:

        > At 05:51 -0700 2006-08-15, Todd Bernhardt wrote:
        > >I wonder if anyone else has noticed that, since the server move,
        > >every annotation is marked as
        > >"new," no matter how old it is. This happens in both Firefox and IE,
        > >and I do accept cookies from
        > >the Pepys site.
        >
        > It should be OK now, although I think it may only work next time you
        > come back to the site, having been away for more than 90 minutes.
        >
        > Let me know if it's still not working (or if anything else is broken
        > more than usual!).

        > http://www.gyford.com/
        > tel: +44 (0)7866 436847
        > aim: philgyford

      • revcasy
        Message 3 of 7 , Aug 15, 2006
          --- In pepysdiary@yahoogroups.com, Phil Gyford <phil@...> wrote:

          > Thanks for pointing this out revcasy - it would have been even harder
          > to fix if we'd noticed this in the future when I no longer had access
          > to the old server.

          Glad I could contribute something, even if something small like this.

          *back to reading*

          -rev