NS versions of diary. What are they exactly?

  • phe_tryagain
    Message 1 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
      Amazon no longer has the full set of Latham & Matthews editions. Instead, for quite a few of the years, it offers an 'NS' version. Can anyone explain what this is? A Google shows they come from the Gutenburg project. But are the full 100% unabridged versions (unlike the first Gutenburg version)? I presume they don't include footnotes. I think I can also download them for free, but I like a hard copy in order to make my own annotations.
      Peter Easton (PHE)
    • robinsonmf
      Message 2 of 2 , Oct 17, 2010
        Looks as if all volumes of L&M are available in the US directly from the publisher, University of California Press:
        http://www.ucpress.edu/book.php?isbn=9780520225794